LED Street Lighting with Motion Sensor and Daylight Sensor
This street light are with NEMA socket for future updating.
It can be with Zigbee or Lora system, and it can also be with motion sensor street lighting control system
An motion sensor street lighting control system that automatically activates when a car or pedestrian is noticed in the area. If there is no activity in the area, the light is automatically adjusted to an optimized minimum light level.
1. Significant energy savings – light is provided only where and when it is needed
2. Even longer lifetime of LED lights
3. Less light pollution and darker sky
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED’s damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
For updating version, we have additional functions.
Tool-less open the cover of driver box
With Power off protector(optional)
With Level Bubble to adjust the position of the lamp
With Imported Breather to ensure air balance inside and outside
Fitter is more flexible from ±0-5-10-15º
|LED Brand||Philips LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell HLG series/ Inventronics/ Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||3 module|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>130 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||19,500 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
City centers and historical areas
Side and residential streets
Squares, parks and playgrounds
Cycle and foot paths