Ac 240v LED Pendant Light 40w
● Special circuit design, single LED’s damage won't affect others' normal work.
● Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when fixture is opened.
● High Lumen output up to 150lm/ w with high quality LED chips.
● Post Top Mounted, Pendant Mounted, Side Entry Mounted, Suspended Mounted for optional.
● Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell.
● Multiple lighting distributions are available.
up to 130lm/w
ZGSM L series LED Street Light are using Lumileds Luminous source, providing excellent lumen output, long-lasting stability and splendid sight. The efficiency of 5050 chips is more than 185 lm/w.
Inventronics driver will be used if dimming request.
Multiple dimming functions are integrated (0-5V DC or 0-10V DC or PWM Signal or Timer).
★ 0-5V Dimming [ All the models over 55W are available ]
★ 0(1)-10V Dimming [ All the models are available except 25W]
★ PWM Dimming [ All the models over 55W are available ]
★ Timer Dimming [ All the models over 55W are available ]
Smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
ZGSM brand TUV approved 10KV surge protection device is the standard configuration in all of our LED Street Light.
Power would automatically be off once the fixture body op
Certification: ENEC, CE, EMC, LVD, ROHS, CB, FCC, Salt Spray Test, Vibration test, LM79, LM80, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001.
How many lumens is a street lamp?
From what I have read low pressure sodium puts out approx 180 lumens/watt so a 100 watt bulb would be 1800 lumens, a 400 watt bulb would be around 72,000 lumens using that figure
What wattage are LED street lights?
Some LED street lights require only 73 watts and, according to the U. S. Department of Energy, produce a higher quality of light. Fluorescent bulbs were used in street lights from the 1950s to the 1970s, but because of their low reliability and size, they gave way to high-pressure sodium lights rated at 250 watts.