0-10V Dimming 60W LED Light Street
Main Advantages as below:
--Certification: ENEC, CB, CE (EMC and LVD), RoHS, LM79, LM80, Salt Spray Test;
- Full Dia-Casting Aluminum Housing and Tempered Glass;
- 0-10V Dimming, or Dali, or Timer Dimming
- Philips Lumileds 3030 Chips, or Lumileds 5050chips;
- Meanwell/ Inventronics Driver;
- Luminaire Efficiency up to 125lm-130lm/W; 145lm-150lm/W;
- With Surge Projector to protect lamp from up to 10KV/10KA;
- With Power Turn Off Protector to protect the personal safety;
- With Imported Breather to keep the air pressure balance inside and outside the lamp, improving work performance and life of the lamp.
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030|
|Driver Brand||MeanWell / Inventronics Driver|
|Input Voltage||100-240V /277V AC 50 /60Hz|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>130 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||7,800 lm|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>70|
|Color Temperature||3000K (Warm White) 4000K (Nature White), 5000K (Pure White), 5700K (Cool White)|
|Photometric Type||Type I, II, II BLS, III|
|Operating Temperature||40 ºC to +50 ºC|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 20%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 75,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum;Tempered Glass|
|IP Rating||IP66 with test report|
|IK Rating||IK08 with test report|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, IOS9001, ISO14001, LM80|
|Optional Function||Dali, 0-5V, 0-10V, PWM, Timer|
|Fixture Weight||7.8 kg /17.2 lbs|
|Packing Dimension||1pc/ctn, 785*420*160mm|
Please contact my Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatApp & WeChat: +86 152 6702 8962
When using electrical equipment, basic safety precau ons should always be followed including the following:
1. To avoid the possibility of electrical shock, turn off power supply before installation or servicing.
Installa on and servicing should be performed by qualified personnel.
2. When closing cover of fixture, be sure all wires are inside housing to avoid pinching wires.
3. If Photo Receptacle is installed refer to “Photo Control” section for Product must be installed in accordance with your local electrical code.
4. If you are not familiar with these codes and requirements, consult a qualified electrician.
5. Do not change the structure or any commponents of the fixture to ensure safety.