60W Photo Sensor Solar Led Street Lighting
● Smart MPPT controller realizes intelligent control of lamps.
● Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. motion sensor, PIR sensor.
|LED Number||90 PCS|
|Battery Spec.||(LiFePO4) 45AH/11.1V|
|Solar Panel Spec.||Monocrystal 100W /18V|
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS 3030|
|Charge time||<6 hours|
|Worktime at Energy|
|more than 30 hours|
|Switch Lights Sense|
|space between light||18-35m|
|Pole Diamerter Fixture||Round: Φ60~85mm; Square: 60 x60 ~77 x77mm|
|warranty period||3 years|
|Fixture Dimension||1610 x426 x229 mm|
|Packing Dimension||1665 x485 x140 mm; 410 x160 x205 mm|
Street | Road | Highway | Parking lot | Path | Garden
▪ Adopts MPPT charging method,which increases the utilizartion of solar panel.
▪ Lithium battery low temperature charging protection, which effectively protects the battery .
▪ Three induction stages design. Working time can be set from 0h to 15hours,
power range from 0~100%
▪ Human infrared induction or microwave induction function for optional, Factory default
is infrared induction.
▪ Sensitive time delay can be set from 0s~250s.
▪ Record system status, can record 7days and monitor the whole system.
Do LED street lights reduce light pollution?
One additional issue with LED ornamental and street lighting has to do with color. Although natural color LED lighting is available, high-efficiency LED lights emit a much bluer light than sodium vapor. ... Finally, new high-efficiency more natural (less blue) LEDs are now available that can help reduce light pollution