1. Look at the overall "power factor of the lamp": low power factor means that the driving power supply and circuit design used are not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the lamp. The power factor is low, and the life of the lamp with the best lamp beads will not be long .
2. Look at "Luminaire heat dissipation conditions-materials, structure": LED lamp heat dissipation is also very important, the same power factor lamps and the same quality lamp beads, if the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the lamp beads work at high temperature, the light decay will be very Larger, lamp life will be reduced.
3. Look at "lamp bead quality": the quality of the lamp bead depends on the chip quality and packaging technology.
4. Look at the driving power supply used by the lamp. The service life of the power supply is much shorter than that of other parts of the lamp. The service life of the power supply affects the overall life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the lamp bead is 50,000-100,000 hours. The service life is between 0.2 and 30,000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the service life of the power supply.
5. Look at the light effect: the same lamp bead power, the higher the light effect, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the smaller the power consumption, the more energy-saving.
6. Looking at the power supply efficiency, the higher the power supply efficiency, the better, and the higher the power consumption of the power supply itself, the greater the output power.
7. Does it meet the safety standards? The safety standards for LED lamps in China have been introduced. Please choose LED lamps according to the safety standards stipulated by the state.
8. It depends on whether the workmanship is fine.
In addition to the main aspects mentioned above, a good-quality LED lamp has different technical requirements according to different usage environments, such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, magnetic-proof, and lightning-proof.