Mexican electronics and microwave ovens must meet relevant energy efficiency standards:
1) The newly released NOM-032-ENER-2013 energy efficiency standard for electronic products and microwave ovens will be enforced from September 20, 2014.
This Mexican Standard applies to the following electrical and electronic equipment:
Digital TV adapters, TV signal decoders received via cables, satellite and Internet Protocol (IP) images such as printers, scanner duplication devices, photocopiers and multifunction, microwave ovens, separate or non-detached standalone devices, audio Sound function, video playback or DVD home theater or digital disco high definition (blue light), TV light emitting diode (LED), liquid crystal display (LCD), plasma display (PDP) and organic light emitting diode (OLED), 100V single-phase power supply voltage to 277V AC, 50Hz or 60Hz, these products need to be marked when they are produced or imported.
2) The power tool standard NMX-J-524 / 1-ANCE will be revised, and the new standard will be enforced from November 16, 2014.
Australia has issued the following new standards:
1) AS / NZS IEC 61347.2.13 and AS / NZS IEC 62560 have been released.
2) LED tube, AS / NZS 60598.2.1 revision A has been published.
3) A new version of AS / NZS 3105 has been released on April 28, 2014.