With the rush into the market, as consumers, the choice of LED must still be calm, scientific analysis, the best cost-effective light sources and lamps, the following describes the basic performance of several LEDs:
1. Brightness LEDs have different brightness and prices. LEDs used in LED luminaires shall meet the Class I standards for laser class.
2. Antistatic ability LEDs with strong antistatic ability have a long life and therefore high price. Generally, LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength and wavelength have the same color. If the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive light-emitting body. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage. LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5. LEDs with different lighting angles have different lighting angles. Special lighting angle, the price is higher. Such as full diffusion angle, the price is higher.
6. The key to different quality of life is life. Life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
7. Wafer The luminous body of LED is wafer. Different wafers have very different prices. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the prices of chips in Taiwan and China are lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. Wafer size The size of a wafer is expressed by the length of the side. The quality of a large wafer LED is better than a small wafer. The price is directly proportional to the chip size.
9. Colloid The colloid of ordinary LED is generally epoxy resin. LEDs with anti-ultraviolet and fireproofing agents are more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product will have a different design, and different designs are suitable for different uses. The reliability design aspects of LED lighting include: electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.